Thursday, February 18, 2010

In my head...

Well, it did indeed snow.

And apparently, we're in for more snow this weekend. Like potentially 6-10 inches of snow. Boo.

Besides sad snow predictions, other things have been going alright. I don't sleep at night much, but that's okay. Next week I am going ahead with the traditional "mom cut" haircut and getting a pedicure, so I'm taking the entire day off. I also have a doctor appointment, DMV business to attend to and a lunch date with Mom (plus pedicures). Too busy for work, if you ask me. And speaking of work, I only have a mere 27 work days left before maternity leave begins! In the meantime, I have to plan the largest volunteer event of the year, book volunteers for our annual pancake breakfast, attend the pancake breakfast, attend about 786 meetings and make sure all volunteer-related jobs are covered in my absence. Just a few loose ends to tie up, really. Right.

3 months away will be fantastic!

Let's just hope it stops snowing before then.

erin

No comments: