Monday, June 14, 2010

Working on the Chain Gang

I'm back at work and none too happy about it!

While it helped immensely leaving Eleanor at my mom's house, it still just felt wrong. She was in major "stare at mom" mode today, too, which didn't help the matter. And now I'm back here at work, staring at two pictures of her wondering what she is doing, how she is feeling, if she's napping well, etc.

I can't believe 12 weeks has gone by so fast! Believe me, there were days in there where I thought, this is quite possibly the longest 12 weeks of my life, but the impact of those days have already faded away in my mind. Eleanor and I have really gotten into a good daily routine and I was having a really good time!

I have ideas about where I want to be and how I want to spend my time, so we'll see how it all ends up by the end of the summer, but for now, I will try to get through my work day and get back to "the little" (as I call her) asap!

erin

No comments: