Friday, February 13, 2009

These Are Days to Remember

Okay, I just uploaded pictures from my camera ranging all the way back to Thanksgiving! Wow, I'm not good at keeping things up to date! And somehow, I have Christmas photos before Thanksgiving...so bare with my little slideshow here...and, yes, there are like 900 pictures of Harrison, but she's the only kid we've got so far, so deal with it.

Okay here we go:

Our lovely Christmas mantle (I will so miss the mantle)!



Our lovely Christmas tree (fake, yes, but I don't appreciate the mess of a real tree).


Backing up to Thanksgiving...we're on our way to Bloomington!


Harrison, enjoying the ride and the view.



My nephew, Austin, attempting to get something off the counter.



With Uncle Danny!


I know, I know, Classy!



Even more classy!



Harrison spent the day out in the backyard...taunted mercilessly by the Miller cats.



I know this one is blurry, but she was so cute sitting out there in the exact middle of the light on the snow...I bet her butt was cold though!

Enjoying an early Christmas gift (yes, still oddly out of order).




Christmas Eve at Danny's parents...the annual poker game!




Now we move into January. This was the little house we stayed at in Peoria for the wedding...very cute, right on the IL river.

Looking out the back doors...


My oh-so-happy-to-be-there husband! I love those chairs!




Looking back into the dining area from the living area (where Danny was sitting).

My sister's 31st birthday celebration!
Posing the grandkids...see my "finger of discipline" coming into the shot...such authority!



There's a good one! Same facial expressions too (kind of bored?).

Snow dog!

Here she is laying on our bed, destroying Nick's (remember him?) old dog bed. Just ripped the stuffing right out of it...and on our bed, no less. Her eyes always glow when she's in destructive mode!


And here is when we thought it might be fun to dig a giant hole in the backyard right after a thunderstorm. She really gets into her projects!

So it was bathtime (2nd in 2 weeks).



All clean!



Clean and dry and just hanging out (literally). This is the "relaxation" montage.


So there you have it. A few days in the lives of us. Maybe nothing too monumental, but they were fun or at least funny in retrospect. Lots of memories made in our house in just a few short years...good times!
erin

No comments: