Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Our House is a Very Very Very Fine House

I'm pretty sure I've used that title before, but too bad...I'm hot, busy, and exhausted!

Wanna see our house?

www.brinkoetter.com
MSL # 182444

It's a better photo tour than I could provide you.

We already had a showing! Before the photos were even loaded up on their webpage! I haven't heard anything from it, so I'm not expecting this to be it, but I never thought we would be doing this thing already!

I ran home at 11 and found Danny and 3 other helpers working on straightening the garage. So I got my butt in gear and spot cleaned a few of those "never will really go away stains" on the carpet, some we moved in with, some we created ourselves. I threw laundry into the dryer from the basement floor, so I'll have to remember those are not clean and dry. Put a couple of stray dishes into the dishwasher, made the bed upstairs, straightened, managed to eat approximately 6 bites of a salad, then I raced Harrison over to Mom and Dad's and made it back to work with no time to spare in my hour lunch. Actually I think I was 10 minutes late...oh well!

And now that the pictures are online, we will probably be getting more and more of these days. I can't wait to be done with this, but once I saw those photos online, I was really kind of sad. Our house is just to unique and cute! I really hope someone cruddy doesn't buy it and ruin it.

So we're off to the races! Here we go...


erin

1 comment:

Little Candle said...

Erin, I love your house! I never saw pictures and what a sweet home it is. I am sending prayers and good thoughts your way that the house would sell quickly.
How are you? Sorry I haven't written you back on Facebook...thank you for your well wishes on my new "job." Your day will come and you will love it. Although I must admit that things are rough sometime with my 2 year old...but for the most part I love it.