Sunday, August 2, 2009

First I Look at the Purse

But not mine...mine was stolen!

Yes, Friday night, I left my purse in the car.  I often leave my purse in my car, car in the driveway, doors locked.  Well, Friday night, apparently we didn't lock the car as we thought we did and low and behold...purse gone in the morning.  Wallet also gone.  Thankfully, I didn't have keys in there or my cell phone so after I cancelled my credit card and realized my debit card was the old, expired one, I realized that it could have been much worse.  It did make me feel creepy that someone else was in possession of my license and my cool yellow purse and wallet, but I didn't get as upset as I thought I might.  Still, bummer of a Saturday morning.

The rest of the weekend shaped up to be not so bad.  This week we'll be starting with the big move to the new house.  My dad is working on painting and I think slowly but surely we'll get our stuff moved over.  

No word on our current house as far as selling, but we're hoping for the best as always.

erin

1 comment:

Little Candle said...

Wow! I'm so glad that is all that happened...there are some creepy people out there! How are you?