Tuesday, August 18, 2009

It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year

Are you familiar with that commercial about school supplies? The one with the father happily picking out pencils and staplers while his children look on angrily?

I really used to loathe that commercial back when I was in school. Now, I LOVE it! I do not miss school ONE BIT.

And don't misunderstand, I was good at school. I was really good at school. I kicked school's butt, but by the time I got to college, I was just pretty much done with the whole concept. So I majored in education and proceeded to finish my academic career. Now, I am not in education and while many of my friends go on to earn master's degrees, I can safely say that I will not. I was done with school when I graduated, with honors. DONE. But I still get off on other people having to go back to school.

But anyway...in my last post, dated last Wednesday, I went on and on about how desperately I needed to grocery shop. So tonight, almost one week later, I am going to Wal Mart! I have my list, I have my mind set, I am ready to go! I'll let you know how it all turns out...

erin

No comments: