I just realized I've been tagged to complete this list...so here I go!
Four jobs I’ve had:
1. Field worker - Ah yes, those few jobs a kid can get when he/she is 12/13 in the summer time! I walked beans and rouged corn with the best of 'em!
2. Dish washer - Again, a summer job when I was 16 at the local tea room in Elwin. This wasn't pleasant work.
3. Hotel maid - this was even more unpleasant! I did this job with my good friend Ashley, who's Aunt got us the job. Man, at 18, we were the smartest, most "had-it-together" ladies working there!
4. Naturalist - this has been be favorite job of all, seriously! Basically it was teaching without the paperwork and parents. I would still be doing this now, but it didn't pay enough to exist outside my parents home, so I moved up to full time with benefits. I'll find a way back to it someday!
Four movies I can watch over and over:
1. The American President
4. Mr. Holland's Opus
Four places I have lived:
1. Elwin, IL - hometown proud! I even was a tri-author of the only town newspaper to date!
2. Decatur, IL - current town...it get's a bad rap, but I find it a nice place to live.
3. Charleston, IL - good old EIU. This town makes Decatur look like a hub of entertainment!
4. I've only got the 3.
Four TV shows I love: I really don't watch many of the new shows! But I have a lot of old favs.
2. Gilmore Girls
3. West Wing
4. How I Met Your Mother (if I remember to watch it!)
Four places I’ve vacationed:
1. Riviera Maya, Mexico - Honeymoon...a good time, though I was happy to get back home.
2. Canada - don't remember what part. I went with my friend Devin and her family for 3 weeks one summer.
3. La Jolla, CA - This is a beautiful place!
4. Boston, MA - This was a family vacation, and I was young, but remember it pretty well.
Four of my favorite dishes:
2. Two Cheese Spaghetti (made by my dad)
3. stuffed pork chops (this is one I came across)
4. Strawberry pancakes (also made by Dad)
Four sites I visit daily:
2. my blog page
Four places I would rather be right now:
1. Home (with the husband)
2. With the husband (wherever)
3. somewhere warm (if you read the last blog, you'll understand why)
4. anywhere but work
There you go!