Friday, March 6, 2009

Mother Mary comes to me, speaking words of wisdom...

Happy birthday to my mom! (tomorrow)

I won't divulge age here, not that she is ashamed, but is it my place, really?

Anyway, Mom's birthday is tomorrow, the 7th, and I am officially wishing her a happy birthday week starting today. For the past few years, Mom has encouraged her family (mainly Dad) to celebrate her birthday in a weekly style, with some act of appreciation demonstrated each day leading up to her birthday. This year, I think we are celebrating for a week beginning with her birthday, tomorrow. My sister and her family are coming down next weekend for a bit of celebratory fun and since I don't think we are quite at the level of a 2 week birthday-fest, we'll start tomorrow.

So, once again, happy something something-eth birthday!

And don't forget we're gearing up for Trivia Night 2009 over here at "in my life." I'll let you know how the team does this year!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I thank you and hope for the best for all of us in the coming year. You are definately one of the best things I have going for me in this life.