Tuesday, March 31, 2009

You're My Popsicle

And I hope you're cherry, because that's my fav!

So get ready...hold on to your seats...I've got big news!





I am going to see New Kids On The Block on Sunday! Get pumped!




I saw them one other time, back in their glory days. We were like 5 rows from the top and I was only maybe 7 years old? This time around will be so different and I'm excited! We got great seats this time and didn't have to pay $900 for them, and as of right now, I haven't paid squat because my sister bought the tickets...so until I pony up my share, it's free!


In other news, no, I haven't posted any "Harrison's trip to Petsmart" photos because did I remember my camera? Absolutly not. I did, however, snap a few shots of her enjoying her first birthday and I know everyone would love to see those!

So I just have a few more days to go until a pretty fun-packed weekend! Definately going to take pictures this time (hopefully...where has my mind gone?)

erin

1 comment:

Leslie said...

so many of my girlfriends have gone lately, it cracks me up..

enjoy every second of Hanging Tough.. hahahahha... :)

L