Wednesday, November 12, 2008

All the leaves are brown and the sky is gray

And it's cold and wet and muddy!

I guess it is mid-November here, but man, those days of mild temps. were great! I had work off yesterday and did absolutely nothing! Didn't even make a meal...we had leftovers. It was great for a while. Watched a West Wing marathon on Bravo (that was the BEST show on tv, hands down). Played with the pups a bit (though Harrison kept getting bored and was just barking at random stuff - all day), then about 3pm, I was bored. You can only watch so much tv and I had cleaned my house the weekend before, so it is still in decent shape! I finished putting clothes away from Sunday night laundry so all the clothes have been washed and put away! Both laundry baskets are not full of folded clean clothes, but rather, dirty clothes waiting to gather enough friends to constitute a load.

We did have band practice last night. We've got a show coming up on the 22nd of this month. Maybe we'll get paid for once??

These have been days where all you want to do is light candles, get under a blanket and watch a movie or eat chili or heck, take a trip to Hawaii. Oh! Speaking of that...I informed Danny I wanted us to take a trip to Hawaii in a few years and he says, "no way." What! Apparently there is "nothing to do" in Hawaii and you only have fun if you enjoy "sitting around doing nothing." Hmm, well I guess I can't say for sure having NEVER BEEN THERE, but I guess I'll have to take my sister instead and leave the hubby at home!

Boys. What is wrong with you sometimes? Seriously.

erin

1 comment: