Friday, November 7, 2008

And they called it puppy love!

Just thought I would share one more.

Don't have much to post lately. I actually have a weekend of hardly any plans! I will be going to Springfield on Saturday to get a bridesmaid dress for a wedding I'm in in January. Hope to clean our mess of a house at some point and maybe rake some leaves...that should be a challenge this year (see above - she. likes. leaves.). The band was potentially going to play a show this weekend, but now that has been changed to the 22nd, so now I've got some time.

Austin will be staying with Mom and Dad all weekend, so I'm sure I'll spend a good amount of time over there and Danny will be a doing a little male bonding with his dad, brothers and good family friend on Saturday - dinner and boxing. Who hoo! I'll pass, but then again, I wasn't invited!

So the work week winds down. We get Tuesday off next week for Veteran's Day, so work one day, take a day off, work 3 more. I'm going to a birthday party for a friend Monday night and since I don't have to work the next day, I'm going to try and explain to my body that even though it's a weekday, I don't have to necessarily fall asleep at 8 pm. That's been my routine as of late and that won't make for a very exciting party.

That's it! I seriously can't think of anything else to share! I can't believe we're weeks away from Thanksgiving and Christmas and 2009!

Have a good weekend!

erin

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

a great weekend...I'm looking for those great pictures of Harrison and Austin in your next blog...and by the way, it's after noon and I'm waiting.