Monday, November 3, 2008

My Guy

Totally stole this from another blog, but I thought it was a good idea for a blog and I haven't done the whole "2 in one day" thing in quite some time!

MY GUY
1. He’s sitting in front of the TV. What’s on the screen?
I'd say top 5 would be football, UFC, mythbusters, something like Real World/Road Rules challenge, and then whatever I'm making him watch (like Gilmore Girls)

2. You’re out to eat; what kind of dressing does he get on his salad?
French

3. What’s one food he doesn’t like?
I can give you an entire food group: cooked vegetables. period.

4. You go out to the bar. What does he order?
Hmm, there are a few options, but his fav. beer is Newcastle.

5. Where did he go to high school?
Meridian High School, Macon, IL

6. What size shoe does he wear?
9, I believe

7. If he were to collect anything, what would it be?
oh lord, BEARS stuff!

8. What is his favorite type of sandwich?
The baja chicken something-or-other from quiznos

9. What would he eat every day if he could?
see above, and candy (which he does eat everyday from gas stations, though he doesn't think I know that...I know all!)

10. What is his favorite cereal?
He's a big fan of cinnamon toast crunch, not sure if it's his favorite, but it's up there.

11. What would he never wear?
A cowboys jersey.

12. What is his favorite sports team?
CHICAGO BEARS

13. Who will he vote for?
Obama

14. Who is his best friend?
Well of course me! But aside from me, I'd say Smitty.

15. What is something you do that he wishes you wouldn’t do?
get on his case about anything! (living in a dream world with that one, buddy!)

16. How many states has he lived in?
One.

17. What is his heritage?
Well, I know he's got Irish roots, and some Native American too, but I'm not sure about anything else.

18. You bake him a cake for his birthday; what kind of cake?
He doesn't generally eat a lot of cake, but I made him a pecan pie for his birthday this year.

19. Did he play sports in high school?
He played football for 2 years and wrestling for 1? 2?

20. What could he spend hours doing?
Video games, drumming, sleeping, and I have seen him put in a good amount of time into working on the dining room...not lately, but I've seen it!

Good ole hubby-o-mine!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

good comment on the dining room thing....you know your dad reads the blog