Wednesday, September 10, 2008

All I Want for Christmas is my Two Front Teeth

I really tried to avoid this song title, but alas, teeth has become our theme...

Danny had 2 molars pulled this morning! Poor hubby! I just had to go pick him up from the orthodontist and man, what a good time that was. No, really! He is one funny guy all doped up. When I got my wisdom teeth pulled 10 years ago (wow, that's a long time!) I was also apparently very funny and enthusiastic about the entire situation. I imagine this was similar to that.

Well, we tried to get his pain meds at Walgreens and their computers were down so "it could be 15 minutes to 5 hours before we get the prescription filled." Hmm, before making a fuss I figured I would get Danny home and settled in and then give them a call and see what's going on.

Upon getting back to work however, Danny calls and informs me that he called Walgreens and explained (so sweetly, I'm sure) that the "15 minute to 5 hour" window "wasn't going to cut it." They said the only way to get his prescription filled right now would be to pay cash for it and then get reimbursed later. So he asked how much would it be...$12. We have the pain meds! I was glad he took care of it. I always appreciate when he does that.

Also, while I was waiting to take him home, animal control called and informed me that the cat tested negative for any diseases. So everyone is good!

erin

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

sad=trip to the dentist
no immediate meds
happy=no diseases in cat
good meds during procedure and after