Thursday, September 11, 2008

When I'm 64

Like I said, it's a month of celebrations!

Today is my sister and brother-in-law's 4th wedding anniversary so HAPPY ANNIVERSARY to them. I remember on their wedding day there was a HUGE gathering of bikers in the parking lot of where they got married, gathering for a rally for September 11th. So we got to walk through them all to go get ready...Em got many cheers and whistles as she walked by in her veil. I can't believe that was 4 years ago. So much has happened in just 4 years, yet it seems like it was just yesterday all that happened!

Sunday is my dad's 60th birthday. We're all getting together, plus Danny's family and other friends to celebrate. It should be a great time! In December 2005, Dad had a pretty big heart attack suddenly, but he has pulled through like a champ and it's like the whole horrible thing never happened at all...needless to say, every birthday since then is a great celebration!

And soon, it will be Danny's birthday. 26 on the 26th! I have some fun things for him and then we're going out with his family to see a friend's band, so that will be fun as well!

To top everything off, fall weather has come to stay (knock on wood) around here! Great temps. and beautiful fall skies! Makes me want to bake a pie, take a hay-ride, and go to a college football game. Yay for fall!

I will be off tomorrow as I worked all day Saturday last week so I don't know if I'll post again before next week. Hope you all have a great weekend!

erin

No comments: