Monday, September 15, 2008

Sunday, Bloody Sunday

Sunday was not as fun as I thought it was going to be...

IT RAINED!

5 inches to be exact! The birthday party for Dad was cancelled (though it quit raining by the time it was to start, it was still chilly and dark and not a very "party day"). Danny and I visited in the evening and gave our gift, but it didn't do a 60th birthday justice...this must be rectified someday. Stupid rain!

Our basement was consumed with rushing water, though it didn't get very high like others' basements around town and Harrison had a blast rolling around in the puddles and splashing and running and jumping on a sleeping-in-bed hubby(...silly dog) while I was trying to pick everything up off the floor in a hurry. Stupid rain!

The Bears lost. Stupid rain! (I don't know, I just have a theme going here)

And I went slightly more crazy...Stupid rain!

That about wraps it up for Sunday. On to Monday (well Monday is almost over, work-day wise, but trust me, nothing big is happening today either).

erin

No comments: