Wednesday, September 3, 2008

You Say it's Your Birthday

Many celebrations grace my calendar in September...

2nd- Mom and Dad's anniversary (36 this year)
6th- My friend Kayla's daughter's birthday (the big 1)
11th- My sister and brother-in-law's anniversary (4 years)
14th- Dad's birthday, the big 6-0
26th- Hubby's birthday, the big 2-6

Tonight I'm going out to dinner to celebrate a friend's birthday that was on the 1st and a few co-workers have birthday's in September as well. Many, many things to celebrate this month.

Hope you all have fun things to celebrate too!

erin

p.s. As an aside, if you read my sister's blog yesterday, you would have learned of the 24 hour 90210 marathon that was our labor day. I share her sentiment in those observances of the show. I watched the "new 90210" last night and though I had to keep pausing the show to help Danny find random things in the house (a t-square? Do you think I know where that is?) and let the dogs out, I have this conclusion: I enjoyed the throw-backs to the old series (Hannah Zuckerman Vasquez doing the morning news and the comment, what is she like 30?, Erin Silver as a character, Nat at the Peach Pit, etc). The story line wasn't too bad, but it might just be a little cheesy yet. It earned another viewing, so we'll see how things go.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

please save us all from the 90210 world

Anonymous said...

did you find that t-square?

Emily said...

Hey, anonymous...you'd better stop it! We love the 9-0!!! Also, I am going to give it another go, as well, if for no other reason than I want to see more of the old characters!

erin said...

Danny found the t-square because after intially getting up and looking I decided I could not possibly be in charge of knowing where the his socks, work boots, cell phone, orange work shirts, keys, AND t-square are.