Friday, October 31, 2008

Do you see what I see?

Here are the pictures...hope they live of up to all the hype!

Danny and me at the pumpkin patch!


Told you he was a Bears' fan!


Austin and Grandpa in the giant tractor wheel!



Black Barts!



Defenders of the home....



Posing nicely (Harrison and Nick)


She's definately getting bigger!


The finished fence!



Get out of that!


Another view of the finished product....


Notice how the beer can stays so level...nice work boys!


working on it



Danny at work!



Mirror, mirror on the ground, who's the cutest dog around? (I know, I know)



Our little grrr-lacher



What's out there?


Don't I look amused...this was on my 25th birthday, or the night before, I think


Just a random shot of Danny
There you go folks! Cleaned off the camera and shared a few of our past events and memories! Enjoy!
erin


No comments: