Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Dreams

I had a very odd dream last night. And it might have been long and involved, but I only recall one part of it.

I was with a group of people, no idea who they were, I think we were in my parents back yard. Anyway, we had these ears of corn, still in the husk and we needed them for some reason, in order to complete some kind of task...and they had to remain in the husk! Well, one of the people handed me an ear and immediately, I removed the husk and handed it back. There was a lot of shocked disbelief directed toward me, to which I replied, quite matter-of-factly "Hey, I'm from the midwest, you hand me an ear of corn and I'm shuckin' it!"

What?!?!

In other news, my boss just walked into my office and gave me a task to do and I totally did not listen so I don't really know what I'm supposed to be doing about it. Perhaps that is a good reason to not blog during work hours? Ah well.

Also, I got my test results back from my Food Handler Safetly Class and........98%! Apparently, I've missed my calling in the world of "food handling". I am now approved to handle food with the best of 'em.

That's all.

erin

No comments: