Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Singing Sweet Home Alabama All Summer Long...

I'm listening to that Kid Rock song on the radio right now, and I'm ready for it to be out of the rotation. It was a great summer song, but now it's old and it's not summer anymore, so this song should be done. I'm sorry, but when you have a seasonal song I don't feel it should be broadcasted outside of that season. That goes for holiday music as well.

Last night it got down into the 20s I think. Did we have our furnace on? NO! It was SO COLD this morning I could barely walk around. Our pilot light went out at some point or the burners aren't burning...something is happening with the furnace so that it is not warm right now, so Danny is having some co-worker come light it up or get it going or whatever. I'm all for saving money on heating bills, but I think the 20s justifies heat. However, I'm glad to find this out now before the weather stays in the 20s. Harrison enjoyed some time with me under the covers with her head on the pillow this morning. She slept on the floor all night long and was so cold when Danny threw her up on the bed this morning (as he does every morning). Nick is always down under the covers at the bottom of the bed working like a little personal heater under there, so that was helpful.

Hoping for warmer temps. tonight!

erin

No comments: