Thursday, August 7, 2008

Another One Bites the Dust!

I went to the dentist this morning. I have a cavity (so the title reference is to my teeth, in case you didn't put it together).

Just one, and I haven't been to the dentist in like 2 or 3 years, so not bad. Still, I have to go back next week and yuck. Oh well.

Then I went to the car place to have my oil changed and brake pads looked at, hoping I wouldn't have to replace them for $$$. I had to replace 2 filters and the transmission fluid for $$. It took an hour and a half.

All in all, a killer morning!

I came into work at 1, so that's a perk and band practice is cancelled tonight due to first Bears' game of the season so I have a night to actually cook dinner and put laundry away. I know it seems like work, but it's actually great! I enjoy an organized house and a dinner that doesn't consist of frozen pizza or cereal. And we are not going to Macon Speedway this Saturday. First, I was told it was this Saturday, then, this Friday. In reality, it's next Friday, so now I have an empty Friday and Saturday night to fill with something. Plus, I am going to the outlet stores in Tuscola Saturday during the day for some girly shopping with friends.

Things are looking to relax a tiny bit. Danny is doing a little dining room work this weekend as he doesn't have to work Saturdays anymore (for now). And, it's finally not blistering outside, rather enjoyable.

Plus, boss is out of town tomorrow!! Get pumped!

Let's break out the weekend early folks!

erin

ps. I have chiggers, not mosquito bites...well, I have mosquito bites, but the chiggers have killed my feet and ankles. Again, yuck!

pps. Mamma Mia - 2 out of 5. Fun in the sense that it's a totally random, unrealistic, over-the-top musical with 1 too many songs. But the evening with the in-laws, fantastic!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

they really did say it was your mother's fault that you had a cavity...they said it to me, too.