Friday, August 15, 2008

You don't realize how much I need you

I miss my husband!

In this past week I think I've spent a total of 8 hours with Danny, if you don't count those precious moments that we are both asleep.

Too much working is going on! We had band practice together Monday night, which is always enjoyable and Tuesday I had other band practice with Danny's brother. Wednesday I worked until 10 pm (!) and last night we both had meetings...me, a volunteer meeting, he, a union meeting. Plus, he had to go see the doctor afterwork because he has tendinitis in his wrist (so says the doctor). So I didn't even see him until he got home at 11:30 last night and I was asleep.

I think we need a little quality time together this weekend. We are going to the speedway tonight, so you can count on some special husband/wife moments to happen there, amidst the flying dirt clumps and crashes.

Soon his classes will start again after labor day and he will be gone until about 9:30 2 nights a week. This is what has to be done and I'm okay with that, but sometimes I just miss him.

erin

No comments: