Friday, August 8, 2008

I'm so excited!

That is my ringtone. Has been for quite sometime and I think it's about time for a change.

Otherwise, I am kind of excited and for no real reason. It's Friday, I have some fun weekend plans, I think we're having band practice tonight.

I think tomorrow while shopping, I will look for cute fall tops, black pants, a new pair of capris, maybe shoes?! I haven't purchased shoes in so long and I. love. shoes. I could use a new pair of fall shoes, black, I think. I'll let you know if I'm successful in any of these ventures.

I must also find some time to visit with my girls Ashley and Kayla! It's been a while since we've done anything. That's a goal for next week, definately.

Sorry about the total randomness of this blog. It really has no form or point, but that's my mood at this point. Unfocused, but happy!

Happy weekend to you all!
erin

No comments: